Feb 12, 2011

JB Love

It has happened. I am sick with a terrible disease. It's name......Bieber Fever.



Don't judge. It's only a phase and like every sickness it will soon pass. I went with a *ahem* willing friend to go see the new Never Say Never movie. Needless to say, it was awesome...and I sang, and danced, and laughed at the 7 year old girl dancing next to me. Justin Bieber is so chill. He's a really cool kid, and he can do a ton of stuff. He plays guitar, piano, drums, and he sings. The movie just gave a run down of his life pretty much and how hard/how fast he was able to come to fame. My favorite part of the movie was when  after he had just done a HUGE concert he immediately got in his bus and drove all the way home to Toronto. As soon as he got home, he walked into his teeny bedroom and went to sleep. Everyone freaks out over him and thinks he's so amazing and this huge idol. He is just a regular kid who got a great agent and can sing. His life isn't normal, and I'm sure he loves his not normal life-but on the other hand, I'm sure he loves what part of normal he does have of his life. The movie shows that yeah, on one hand he throws this huge amazing concert, but right after it all he wants to do is go back home and sleep. It's just his job. He sings, entertains-but at the end of the day he wants to chill and sleep in his tiny Canadian bedroom and hang out with his friends-and I think that's why they made the movie. To show he's not some super teenage robot. But yeah, his life's pretty cool....but then I feel bad for him because girls literally attack him. Like it's insane.

1 comment:

samyoung said...

I think your willing friend had a good time too! He is very talented. He says thanks for taking him.