Jan 21, 2011
You Are Accepted...
Catchy title huh? hahaha, no I don't have problems with society or friends that I wish I had....I have no secret passion to be accepted by certain people. But here is why the title is what it is. I was having a crappy day. Well, I was having a good day-then it got crappy, real real crappy. I figured a lot of things out today I think. Some that I wish I didn't have to admit, but ok...enough of that. It just sucked. I had decided that I...well, was just gonna die. Not literally, but I felt like I couldn't last another minute in my house and I was gonna have to stay in az and go to school and it was bad. Everyone I knew had already gotten their BYUI acceptance e-mails like 3 weeks prior. I hadn't gotten mine. 2 weeks later, nothing...4 more weeks later, still nothing. So BYUI doesn't want me...I didn't think I was that bad in school. 3.6 gpa 24 ACT, but I guess that's low when you go to MVT. Anyway, my day was crappy and I got a letter from Blake. It was a good letter. Anyway, I then checked my e-mail for the 50th time today and still no messages...30 min later, checked it again and there was the little title of CES BYU ADMISSIONS. I was actually afraid I didn't make it in ya know? But I did, and now I wait 4-6 weeks until I find out my track. So I am really happy bce I got in and I'm going. Hopefully I get a good track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment