1. I am addicted to Greek food
2. I am addicted to the white houses and blue shutters
3. It seems so peaceful and laid back
4. I can go swimming and cliff diving
5. There will be greek boys
I think these are all perfectly good reasons to go. But if I go and whoever it's with, I don't want to be one of those nerdy tourists who go see everything. I want to find some run down house and stay in that for a couple weeks, and act like I live there. I think that will give me the full experience instead of being everywhere all the time. My kinds of vacation is going somewhere new and just being laid back and getting to know the people and the scenery around you. Plus it'll save you money! So future husband of mine....no Hawaii (too cliche) take me to Greece. And don't worry, if you get a mosquito bite while were there, put some windex on it. Santorini wouldn't be bad too. Some of the photos are thanks to Collett.





No comments:
Post a Comment