So it's Christmas...hopefully you knew that. It's only one of the most major holidays in the world. No big deal right? Anyway, it was awesome. I know I got like an I-touch phone thingy and lots of money and what not, but I'm not gonna lie (like I am being 100% serious when I say this)...the best present has to be the movie Anastasia that my mommy got me. Serisouly, it is one of the best movie ever created. I know she's a real princess and all, but I feel it is wrong to make a movie about her and that she lived (even though she really doesn't) and not make her a Disney Princess. I KNOW Disney didn't make it, but somehow I feel that this is wrong, and no matter what anyone says I believe with all my soul that Anastasia is/should be a Disney Princess. Soooo, ask me who my favorite Disney Princess is and I will say...Anastasia. But I did get lots of books and clothes and the cutest apron from Disneyland. Awesome huh? What did you guys all get? Leave comments, leave comments!!!
Plus her and Dimitri fall in love, I mean how much more romantic can you get? They elope-he finds his long lost princess that he saves in the beginning and she finds out her true past. He realizes it's really her and he doesn't take the reward money. Then he saves her life again! Then they have the sweetest kiss on a ship under the stars in Paris. I mean COME ON! It's amazing! K, I'm done...really I am. hahaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment