Nov 29, 2010

Sugar High?

Nope. Don't even say that word. Not around me that is. Yes, Alisha Scott has taken on the most daring of feats for her....going till Christmas without surgar. That is a holy long time! I know none of you belive you can do it, but I just accomplished my very first day. Suck it! That's whats up! And I even realized that since I started a whole 2 days early (since I only plan on going 25 days) that I get two freeby days. Which means I CAN eat those gingerbread cookies on Wednesday Emma. I really hope this works out though. It would be sad if it didn't. Then, I'm going to run every other day. Which is Tuesdays, Thursday, and Saturdays. Anyone want to join me? This is crazy talk I know, but I'm going to do it. I need something new, something that I can accomplish and feel good about. Plus soccer is over so I need to stay in shape. So wish me luck, and I say you should do it with me. It will be fun. Maybe. Maybe impossible, but my brother only made it to one week, so i'm bound to beat that pathetic number of 7. HA. maybe I won't even make 4 days, you all better pray for me because this is my big mouth going off and I don't know if I can make 25 days. BUT I didn't eat those delicious oreos at Curtis's house today, so we are making progress. Wish me luck! (again) So I now say goodbye to these, and more:


                                           This is gonna be the hardest ( I eat like ten of these a week)!


These are cupcakes! Aren't they so awesome! Anyway, I can't eat them anymore, and I have some sitting in my fridge. But at least I won't look like these people. (View discretion advised) Really though...it's gross.

3 comments:

samyoung said...

oh my goodness. That is the most disgusting picture ever. How could anyone do that to themselves!Sodas. They must be the cause.

Unknown said...

I will do it with you!!!!! We can do it together! I am so printing those lovely ladies out and putting them on my mirror!

Alisha said...

haha I know it's so gross Sam.
Collett that would be awesome. Let's do it!! But I don't htink you need to go through the torture of seeing that disgustingness every day. We will never get there....unless you eat like McDonalds like 13 times a day.