I succumbed. To what exactly, I don't know. Well, I bought these shoes, Toms shoes to be exact. Everyone kept telling me they were awesome that it helps a kid in need of shoes, and that they are just the coolest thing. In my opinion, they are just shoes, and I am helping some kid who needs shoes. Plus they go with everything, so it's win win with both. But they don't seem very sturdy...well just have to see how long they last. Other than that, I bought a pair of jeans...which I LOVE! Charlotte Russe hsa the best jeans I decided today. They fit me really well and whenever I go they are on sale. Love. Hopefully you all had a fabulous/safe Black Friday. I've already heard about two people being shot and police at Walmart, so be safe! I went in the morning, where there were lots of people, but not that insane craziness. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment