I know you came to read my blog because of the title....don't be bashful now. Just joking, this, in fact, is a ranting post. That's right. RANTING! Wanna know why? Because I was watching the O'Reilly Factor after dinner, and my inner red head political side came out. I becamse P.Oed. people. Here is why:
Has anyone recently taken a plane somewhere? Not like months ago, but a few weeks ago? Were you thouroughly searched for an underwear bomb? Because I just saw some ARMED security man thouroughly search a five year old boy. I mean the whole dealio. The dude was patting down on where the sun don't shine. He's a five year old kid! I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know how to spell the word terrorist let alone be one! I know they have new security and such set up at the airports, but you now have to get a full body scan. I call it the "naked machine", that can see through your clothes and yes...they can see your naked body too. Then, after that, you go to the next room for an elegant rub down. Sorry if I sound a little sketchy, I'm ranting people, deal. But the armed security guards pat you down everywhere....EVERYWHERE. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who doesn't like being felt up by an armed guard. Doesn't really appeal to me. I mean come one, are we all prisoners now? Are we all suspected terrorists? What about the five year old kid or the 98 year old grandma? Is she a terrorist? Will she be wearing an underwear bomb? These people don't think! They are violating our personal rights. They can't just pat us down with guns on their belts or stick us in the "naked machine"! It's not right. One dude gets on the plane with an underwear bomb, and the rest of American has to pay for it by showing off their naked bodies to the security guards....way to be dude. Someone should've thrown him off the plane. While they were in the sky. This is ridiculous. It's just American being its normal self, freaking out over something small. Now, because some 45 year old man had a bomb in his underwear, your neighbors 8 month old may too. Take my advice and drive....no one wants to be put in the "naked machine"
Tell me how you feel on the subject!
No comments:
Post a Comment