So do you know you have 206 bones in your body? You probably did. Anyway, this isn't just about random facts, it's about random facts about me! Excited huh? Now, I know I do this alot...but I'm sure none of you know this. Not even most of my family! So feel special.
1. I love to get fortune cookies. But I don't eat the cookie, I take out the fortune, and throw the cookie away.
2. If I can hear you eating your food while your mouth is closed, then we have a problem. And I will never sit next to you when we eat together again.
3. My favorite movie in the world is Anastasia, and no matter what anyone says, I still consider her a Disney Princess.
4. My favorite thing in the world is to be completely random and freak people out for no reason. They usually end up becoming a close friend if they can handle my dorkiness. So it's a win win!!
5. The only reason I think driving is good for is so I can blast my music extremely loud and roll the windows down while nodding my head while listening to amazing hip hop. Other than that, driving to me is pretty much useless. Screw getting me to places.
6. I don't like going to football games particularly. But I do because that's where everyone else is, and I hate feeling left out.
7. I'm super OCD with my homework. I cannot do my homework at night. It freaks me out. Sometimes I have to do it at night because I have so much, but if it's studying for a test and it's dark outside, then I just save it for the morning.
8. So I'm guessing you hate watching soccer, but I LOVE to watch it, and not just because I play it. But because I love to see what they do wrong in the game so I can yell at the TV and make fun of them.
9. I love to buy pretty things that I'm suppose to use...like pretty stickers for scrapbooking, or really nice paper. But I never like to use it, becaues I feel like I'm ruining somehting so pretty.
10. I can never remember quotes from movies. I'm really good at remembering other stuff, but even if I've seen a movie 20 times, I can never remember a single quote.
So maybe you knew that stuff about me. Here's some stuff I do.not.like.
1. Scary movies
2. broccli
3. chinese food
4. running in wet grass
5. Eminem
6. getting ready for anything
7. movie dates
8. applying to college
9. lectures on anything
10. getting up before 9
Here's some sstuff I do like
1. cinnamon rolls
2. world of color at california adventures
3. arguing/passionate discussions
4. hanging out with just me and my guy friend
5. cold stone icecream
6. finding x in math problems
7. solving people's problems/making them not worry anymore
8. buying presents for people
9. gon on a 5 hour drive just so i can sit and listen to my i-pod
10. laugh for reals-which means crying in my case

1 comment:
Holy cow! So much to comment on! Well, first, I like number 4 quite a bit! Too true. Theen...I love wet grass! It feels really good. But I gotta be in the mood. And gotta agree movie dates aren't very fun...what else... 1, 3,4,5,6,7,9 on the stuff you do like are all bomb! Thats it. Peace!
Post a Comment