Choice 1:
Pros: close to home, not THAT freezing, nice area, snowboarding, lots of family around the area, can always come back for MAJOR occasions, has a good program
Cons: Not all LDS, smaller campus, in the middle of nowhere, expensive-MUST have a scholarship
Choice 2:
Pros: LDS, good school, not all about hard core grades, cheap, snowboarding, everyone I've talked to loves it, all my cousins go/went there, close to BYU Provo, my brother is going thereCons: SO far from home, SO freezing, kinda small, again-nothing much around, Can't come back for major occasions, I kinda want to marry an AZ guy-because I want to live in AZ
College.
Definition: An evil demon stealing all my best friends, taunting me with their large logos, and keeping me stressed like never before.
It's stressing me out, making me sad, jealous, and angry all at the same time. I cannot take it anymore, and I have no idea where to live for the next 4 years. Yes, if I hate it I can always come back, but that is such a pain! It's a pain just trying to get there, I can't imagine coming back and doing it all over again. I think I am a homebody...I love me my Arizona. And I would like to be here where I can just swing home on the weekends to visit friends or family, but I hate feeling like I'm going to miss something important at BYU-I. Yes, I am applying to BYU provo, but it's a long shot that I'll get in, and IF I do, then heck yes I'm going there! Let's just say I am curently pulling out my hair.


3 comments:
Take bog breath in and then slowly let it out. Just apply to all three and then stop stressing. then in a few months you will hear back from the schools. Pray...hard. then wait. Make a better more descriptive pro con list. Then choose. Once you think you have decided and say it out loud....you just know. All things will work out if you do everything you can to prepare. Honestly you will be happy at any of these schools. you will find a group and classes and a major that will fit you and you will have a great experience. there is a lot of stress but just try to stay level headed and calm. things seem worse when your frazzled!
xoxo
Co
We would love to have you up this way. Only 4 hours away from us. Sean loved it up there... Although I'm an alum of NAU too!
Post a Comment