Aug 19, 2010
Run Like the Wind Bullseye!
I am soooooooooooooo stressed. With school, and school, and the ACT, and SCHOOL! I have so much HW! I have no time to study for anything, including the ACT (which is in less than a month by the way). I can't think, school is killing me. And it's only the second week. So what do I do to help my stress? Oh yes, I blog. That will get me far in my school life. Blogging? NOOO! (though i do love it). Instead I am going running, right after I post this by the way. Because it will clear my mind and I can come back refreshed and ready to think and study for English, and Anatomy, and Pre-Calc, and A.P. Government. Yay, I love school, and I only have 4 classes! So I am going to run away my problems, because that is what I do best. Take it from me, running is the best stress releiver you could ever do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment