Aug 13, 2010

Get This!

Here are a few things you bloggers probably don't know about me:

1. I love the opening song on George Lopez. I will just watch that part and miss the rest of the show.

2. Solving for x is fun. I can either get it right, or wrong. And usually I get it right.

3. Music decides my mood. My mood doesn't decide my music.

4. My favorite food is macarroni and cheese.

5. In my mind I see myself as this chill, picture taking traveler who has tons of friends and doesn't let the small things bother her. I'm still working on that. But that's who I want to be.

6. I love getting those scrapbooking decorations, but I don't really like scrapbooking.

7. I love going to huge parties. Mostly dance parties. I don't really like the 5-6 people hang out that much. Unless its 1-1 or 1-2 I want it big.

8. I only like soccer because I can hurt people on purpose and not get in trouble. And because I like to win.

9. My music is loud, always. If it's not loud, it's not worth listening to.

10. I love antiques. Want to know what to get me for a special occasion. An antique!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love love this Post. I feel like I just got an inside to your soul!! hehehehe PLus I think your new blog looks so classy!!! I really love love love it! Way to go!