Now i'm not a dancer. Not ever. Ok, kind of a lie. I could dance if i tried hard enough. When i was little i took tap and ballett for a couple years, but that was it. My flexibility ended, haha and i took up soccer. i couldn't stand on my toes, do all those cool little ballett moves, and tap out a nifty toon. No, i coudn't and still can't do any of it. But, I love to dance, and with each new CD i get form my BFFE I dane it out in my room. i pretend I'm with a partner, waltz and turn, or I break it down and pop lock and drop it. Yes, alisha scott popin and droppin it. But people it is possible. katey Layne is a witness. haha. Get me to come out of my shell and you will be amazed. But all those real dancers, I envy you, I wish I knew what i was doing, or how to do certain moves. It would be cool. But the other thing about dancing is the music, you need the right music. Music is my life pretty much. If there were no music happiness would pretty much fail. But not completely. wow, now this blog post has made me want to dance with some attractive boy. ;) Any takers!
Dance up life, it'll make things a whole lot better!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment