Jun 6, 2010

Pick and Choose

So it's been a while, and somehow my other posts that were recently published disappeared. As you can see I've changed my whole blog pretty much. I'm in that mood to change things I guess. It's summer, and there is so much I can do, but it always end up as me wasting time and not doing anything new or interesting. So to change that I am doing what I want to do. This weekend I'm driving up north to visit some family with my bestie. And yes horsebackriding is a part of the deal. It will be so fun and I'm extremely excited! Can't wait! Also, to pass the time I've taken up a hobby of book reading. I did it when I was little, but now I need to start it up again. This weeks list is...drum roll please!

1. A Great and Terrible beauty by Libba Bray
2. Half Broke Horses by Jeanette Walls
3. These is my words by ? (I forgot, but it's really good!)

So go indulge yourselves in these marvelous books. Have a great summer and POST SOME COMMENTS! haha Adios!

No comments: