May 11, 2010

Let's pray Alot

So yesterday I had the glorious opportunity of taking the A.P. Biology exam. Boy, that was fun, all of you non a.p.-er's missed out! It took a glorious time of 4 hours, and the chairs were the best. Hard back and bottom, just what I love! (now this is all being sarcastic) Prior to the test, I had studied for what seemed like forever. Obviously not hard enough, because that test was killer! KILLER I say!! Hardest test of my life, so far. So my idea is that if after you read this post, you will all sit down and pray for me to get at least a 4 on this test (meaning I get college credit). because if we all did that, then my day would be better, and my life would be also. So if you did pray for me, thank you, if not....

No comments: