May 9, 2010
First One Ever
So here is my first post of my blog ever! It's all very exciting. So much stuff is going on in my life right now. First of all, school is over in 2 weeks! I cannot wait, because in just two weeks, I will be a senior baby! And in less than five months, I will be 18. How crazy is that? I can vote, and be considered an adult. Also scary in a way. Today is mother's day. And the good thing about that is, Matt is calling today! He's been away in Leon, Mexico for about six months now, and he can only call on Mother's Day and Christmas. So he calls today at 4:30. I am excited, but I don't know what to tell him. Tomorrow is called death day for me. It is the one and only A.P. testing class I have to take at 7:30 in the morning. Biology. It shouldn't be THAT hard....I'm hoping. Kind of scared, should be studying, but like veryone else I know, I'm not. My goal for this blog is to get on it alot, to post alot, and make many updates. The last family blog I had was pretty lame. I never got on and it was never current. So let's pray for this one. If you follow me you'll be following me through my senior year and on the road to college. Ooooo college. NAU baby! Major in nursing, pediatrich nursing. That's the plan. Now all I hav to do is get one of those beautiful scholarships, and my life will be nice. In a way, I can't wait to get out of here, but sometimes I don't want to have to leave. I am excited though, especially to get out of high school. Honestly, I think high school is overated. When I was in junior high I remember all of those high school kids being so cool. But when I got there, reality, they aren't. They are just more immature than elementary kids. Of course, high school has been the best three years of my life, but it's also been the worst. Horrible classes, relationships, and no more sleep. But I realize college might be the same, except when you go there, you haven't grown up with everyone so no one knows you. And for me, I like making ner friends, so that should be fun. Well, it's time to eat our delicious mother's day break fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment